Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Go Cavs!

Not only did Lebron and the guys tie the series at 2-2 last night, but Isabella had the experience of a lifetime at her first Cleveland Cavaliers game and a playoff game to boot!

Kevin, Isabella, Grandpa Kramer and Uncle Keith (and mom of course) enjoyed free tickets to the game courtesy of the Cavs Reading & Learning Center at Project Learn.

Isabella was so good and really got into the whole cheerleading atmosphere, yelling and singing with the crowd. She sported her Cavs cheerleader outfit and her Lebron James Nikes!

And what a game it was. 73-72 Cavs! Detroit here we come!!!!!!!



8 comments:

Kevin said...

What a freakin SWEET game! I'm so glad Isabella had a good time at the game! She is the greatest baby on earth.

Kevin said...

Cav's 3-2. Detroit's going down!

Kevin said...

By the way that last part Isabella told me. What a Cav's fan.

Grandpa Kramer said...

This was my first Cavs game at the "Q" and how special it was. To experience such energy and enthusiasm was awesome. The best part though was looking down at my grand daughter as I was holding her and wanting someone to pinch me to make sure it was all real! This little girl is so special, has so much personality, and has all of my heart! I thank God for all that has happened, and that night was one more blessing on top of so many others. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. Love, Grandpa K.

Regina said...

How fun !! GO CAVS!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.