Monday, March 24, 2008

Forever Family Day

Wow! What a celebration packed weekend! We had lots to celebrate with Gotcha Day and Easter all in one weekend.

We planned a special dinner for Isabella on Friday to celebrate the end of her second year with us. She's learned so much the past two years that we wanted to make sure we could reflect on the awesome gift we've received - her.

So Kevin, Isabella, Grandmas Sue and Mary and Papas Al and Steve and I all went to dinner at Dontino's - our family's favorite Italian spot (Kevin and I had our wedding rehearsal dinner there.).

After dinner we went back to our house for what else, but Dairy Queen ice cream cake and a few small presents to spoil the princess with.

I'll fill you in on the rest of the weekend later - now it's off to rest because I'm sick yet again. Isabella is finally getting over her double ear infection and bladder infection so of course I get strep throat. Ugh!




1 comment:

Julie Madera said...

I'm glad you had such a great time Bella, you deserve it all! :-) Uncle Chris and I love you!