Sunday, November 19, 2006

Boo at the Akron Zoo

Even though Isabella and I were not feeling well, we had to participate in Boo at the Akron Zoo. Being Zoo members, I wanted to take Isabella to this event because we could get discount tickets. Acme partnered with the Zoo this year to offer tickets at its stores. I thought this was great because it saved me the 20 minute trip to the Zoo box office. Waiting to the last minute to make sure we both were feeling okay to go, we headed to Acme in Stow to pick up the tickets. Sold out was the response I got. Try another store. Bailey Road Acme - sold out. So I called the Zoo and they had a few pre-sale tickets left. We sped to pick those up. And it's a good idea we did because when we arrived at the Zoo gates that night, we were greeted with a line out into the parking lot. With our tickets we worked right in! We all had a great time - Grandma & Grandpa G and Grandma & Grandpa K, too. By the way, Isabella was a monkey - her favorite zoo animal.



No comments: