Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day

I know it's a day late, but Isabella is keeping us very busy! So Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Isabella was spoiled again - she probably thinks she should get presents everyday. Daddy bought her a pink froggy with a purse and we also got her two Valentine's Day shirts, stickers, socks and books. Grandma Mary & Papa Steve got her a Diego DVD and the animated Charlotte's Web (since she soooooo loves animals), along with a shirt and books and Dora toys. Like I said...very spoiled!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so precious, she deserves presents everyday!
Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day....I know Bella did.
Love you all and I'm sure we'll see you this weekend!!
Love, "Uie"

Anonymous said...

How can you not spoil her! She puts a smile on my face everyday!

Love,
Dee

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the Valentine, Isabella!

Hugs,
Isaac