Hello to everyone who is sitting on pins and needles to hear the latest about our trip to pick up Isabella.
As of 3:30 p.m. today, our paperwork still wasn't submitted to the U.S. Embassy for the travel date. We are waiting for an explanation from our attorney in Guatemala as to why the documents didn't go in Wednesday as stated or Thursday or today.
According to our agency representative, the attorney has assured her that the packet will go in on Monday which means we will not have a travel date until late Wednesday or Thursday. This puts us back to the original schedule given when the PGN case was finished. So we are not any farther away than before, but it's a disappointment to get your hopes up and be let down - something we've learned not to do, but it's hard not to get excited.
We'll keep you posted!