Tuesday, April 04, 2006

First day away

Kevin's dad offered to take Isabella for the afternoon so I could get some rest and catch up on some work. It's been so hard being away from her!

While I was able to get about an hour's rest, I wondered what she was doing, how she was behaving and what I was missing - the smiles, giggles and crys believe it or not.

Kevin called a few times to check in to see if she was okay but I didn't want to pester. I really needed the rest and really appreciated him taking her for a few hours. But I didn't expect to miss her so much!

We've got a busy rest of the week with visits to friends and doctor's, and Kevin is flying to Vegas tonight so I'm solo until Sunday. Hopefully I'll still have some hair when he gets home.


"This takes good!"


"I can play nice if I want too!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being away... it's nice to have the free time, but also soooo hard because your mind is always with your baby! Time together this weekend will definitely be fun- good luck=)
Luv ya~
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I can't get over how adorable she is!! Enjoy your girls only weekend!! Let us know if you need anything! Love you all,
Tim and Melissa