Thursday, January 18, 2007

No socks, what else?

Isabella did the funniest thing today.

At 7 a.m. she started to fuss in her crib. I've tried to let her cry herself back to sleep so I didn't jump up right away. Plus, I figured Kevin was up for work and would check on her (yeah right!). So by 7:30 a.m. the fuss became a cry so I gave in and went to check her out.

She was standing in her crib COMPLETELY butt-naked. She had stripped off her pajamas, her onesie, socks and her diaper. She stood there in the crib as I walked in and said 'socks'. I told her she needed more than just socks.

So diapered, clothed and soothed she drifted back to sleep.

And again at nap time (even though no nap was taken), she again stripped off her socks and pants. Thank goodness I checked on her before the rest of the outfit came off. Poop would have filled her bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin and Jen,
If she is doing that in another 15 years. . . . you're in TROUBLE!!!
Love you all,
Mom K.

The Kramer's said...

That created the funnist image in my head, am sure the live show was pretty entertaining!! Can't wait to see her! Love Ya,
Melissa

Laura said...

Oh, my... how funny!

"Socks."