Thursday, March 29, 2007

CEC+Cousins=Big Fun

Since Grandma Sue is on spring break this week, we girls thought it'd be fun to take the little ones to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch and playtime. Uncle Tim and Aunt Melissa joined us. Thank goodness because Aunt TT, Grandma and I needed the extra help. We had Kelsey, Kylie, Isabella and Kelsey's cousin Haley with us. The girls had a blast and after 2 hours and 45 minutes of hard playing (and eating) we were all pooped and ready for a nap.
Isabella, Kelsey & Haley enjoy the Kiddie Coaster!

Isabella's favoriate ride - The Horse- earned a lotof token credits while we were there.

Up, up & away!

Thanks Aunt Melissa and Uncle Tim for putting me back on the "Horsey".

Here I come!

I'm not so sure about the mouse, Grandma!

I can drive just like Aunt Melissa!

Kylie can ride the Horsey, too, with help from cousin Haley and Grandma Sue.

Aunt Melissa even played!

2 comments:

The Kramer's said...

Thanks for having us!! They sure are busy little girls!! See you soon,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

What FUN I had being with my granddaughters, daughters-in-law, and of course Tim too! Chuckie Cheese was fun -- but it wouldn't have mattered where we were, it was just great to have a day together!!! I don't get an opportunity like that often enough. I love you all!
Grandma/Mom K.