Monday, May 21, 2007

Sick Bella

After being up at 1:15 a.m. with Bella, she didn't sleep well the rest of the night. By 3:30 a.m. she was still burning up so I let her lay in bed with me. She dozed while I rubbed her back until 7:45 a.m. By 8:30 a.m. I had a doctor's appointment and was out the door to take her in.

A viral infection is going around. High fever and aches & pains are causing the uncomfortableness. It lasts 48-72 hours. I'm hoping that Motrin and Tylenol help comfort her so she can rest tonight. And I'm hoping the fever has broke by tomorrow afternoon because we are supposed to celebrate Kevin's birthday with his family tomorrow evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope Bella is feeling better real soon. Hang in there Mommy!

Anonymous said...

We hope Bella is feeling better real soon. Hang in there Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I hit the enter key twice and before I could finish :-)

Anonymous said...

Jen -
Hope she is feeling better and both of you get some rest!

Love,
Dee

Kristy said...

Hope she gets better soon- your vacation is coming up! Lots of cuddling and hugs are the best=)