Monday, October 01, 2007

Our new groove

Well today was the first day of working from home with Isabella. And let me just say that it worked out a lot better than I had hoped.

She was so good and even took a two hour nap, which is unheard of lately. She likes pulling a chair up beside me at the desk and pretending that she's typing alongside me.

Kevin converted our extra bedroom into an office/playroom so it's perfect for us to work and play all day. She's even big enough to play in the living room if she's wants to (and I can keep an eye on her from the office but she doesn't know that. She thinks she's a "big gurl".)

4 comments:

Mary Gaylord said...

So glad you had a good day - let's hope for more!! I'm sure she'll adjust just fine. And when you need a break, we're always here.

Miss you and love you,
Mom & Dad

The Kramer's said...

Sounds like a pretty good setup! I am sure Isabella will help you out a lot!! Miss you guys!
Love,
Melissa and Tim

Julie Madera said...

I was glad to hear that you're day went better then expected. At least you're not in the office anymore (I miss you being here)!
Love and miss you!

Randy & Regina said...

Hi Jennifer!
We're happy that you are able to be at home again with Isabella. Better yet, that you found a golden opportunity to work and be able to spend precious time with Isabella! How wonderful for your family..we wish you continued success and hope to see you soon.