Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vacation Post #3- Monday

Monday was a fun day of swimming at the pool and in the ocean. For those of you that know me, I hate the beach. I like to look at the ocean and see the beach - from a distance. I hate sand. It's hot, scratchy and get everywhere. The ocean is full of sand, fish and lots of fish poop. So I rarely go in. But since the water so so warm, I decided it wold be nice for Isabella to experience the waves. I actually took her out in the ocean as deep as my shoulders. She didn't like it either!

That evening we met up with my cousin, Kristy, and her youngest daughter, Mackenzie, at an Applebee's in Ormond Beach. It was so great to see them and for the girls to meet again (They first met at Hopkins when Isabella was just 10 months old.)

After dinner, Kevin, Isabella and I went to the world's largest Harley dealership - boring - and then to the Russell Stover store for chocolate and ice cream.



2 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the photos... thanks again for spending time with us:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last picture of the girls! :-)

By the way Jen, I'm still waiting to see the proof of you ACTUALLY going into the ocean!!

Love you all and see you tonight,
Julie