Monday, February 27, 2006

Out of touch

Kevin and I have been busy preparing to bring Isabella home so we've been tied up and away from the computer.

I single-handedly put together the highchair in less than 30 minutes. It took just as long to figure out how to use it.

Kevin and I made shopping lists of things we need to buy for the trip to Guatemala and we made a list for Isabella. It's amazing what such a small person needs for a three to six day trip. We've got to work on narrowing it down since our agency highly recommends we not check only baggage.

Kevin and I went on a shopping spree for Isabella at Grove City, PA's Prime Outlets. Clothes, clothes, clothes. Toys. Books. We bought a lot of things. Kevin was so tired after carrying the bags for so long. I'll post some pictures later.

No comments: